Luxury Designer Navy Canada Goose Parkas Garibaldi Parka Canada Goose Outlet Phone Number 5817M
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Parka: 2-way adjustable down-filled snorkel hood provides superior protection
- Parka: Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Parka: Heritage-inspired webbing grab straps at tops of shoulders
- Parka: Signature double-stripe reflective drop down panel at back for added visibility in low light. Panel can be hidden underneath with Velcro® fastener during the day
- Parka: Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Parka: Double-reinforced elbows add durability in high-abrasion areas
- Parka: Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Parka: Placket with hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- Parka: 2 exterior pockets: fleece-lined hand warmer pockets
- Vest: Straight fit for easy layering
No FurLearn More
625 Fill Power Canadian White Duck DownLearn More
Dry clean only.
Our most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates. Learn more about Arctic Tech
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
Versatile and Flexible
The mechanical properties of this fabric means it moves effortlessly when you do. Lightweight, breathable and portable, Vereflex 15D™ is designed for countless outdoor sports and activities in cooler temperatures. Learn more about Vereflex 15D
- Water Resistant
- 4-Way Stretch
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEXTHERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™Whether you\’re working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we\’ve developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
5°C / -5°C
41°F / 23°F
Lightweight for active pursuits.
0°C / -15°C
32°F / 5°F
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
-10°C / -20°C
14°F / -4°F
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
-15°C / -25°C
5°F / -13°F
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
-30°C & BELOW
-22°F & BELOW
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.