UK Black Canada Goose Men Callaghan Parka Black Label Cheap Canada Goose Mens 3200MB
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. A shaping wire and removable fur ruff stand up to harsh winds
- Strategically placed Arctic Tech fabric for added durability at hood, front and back yoke, elbow patches and front pockets
- Chin guard is lined with Tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Back vent with snap closures adds range of motion when opened up
- Placket with hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 4 exterior pockets: 2 fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with zipper closures, 2 lower pockets with top flap and snap closures
- 3 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, drop-in pocket, mesh drop-in pocket
- Black tonal Canada Goose Disc logo
Removable Fur RuffLearn More
675 Fill Power White Goose DownLearn More
Dry clean only.
Our most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates. Learn more about Arctic Tech
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE
A lightweight, water-resistant nylon fabric with a premium semi-matte finish and textured micro twill. Learn more about Strati-Forma 30D™
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEXTHERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™Whether you\’re working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we\’ve developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
5°C / -5°C
41°F / 23°F
Lightweight for active pursuits.
0°C / -15°C
32°F / 5°F
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
-10°C / -20°C
14°F / -4°F
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
-15°C / -25°C
5°F / -13°F
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
-30°C & BELOW
-22°F & BELOW
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.